Friday, May 20, 2022

MyTrueAncestry: Walkthrough and Review: Part 5: DNA Testing & FAQ

DNA Testing

MyTrueAncestry's DNA Testing page lists links to other websites, which have instructions on downloading DNA data files which can be uploaded to MyTrueAncestry.

 FAQ

MyTrueAncestry's FAQ is a list of approximately thirty questions. If I click on one of these questions, the answer appears below the question.

One of my favorite answers is the explanation that "You only pay the difference in cost between levels - e.g. you receive full credit for the base price of any access level you currently have." I can vouch for this. The only level I paid full price for was "Footman." The rest of the levels I paid for only cost me the price of the level minus all previous payments.
 
Next, I discuss "Results."

________________________________________
*To get to Civilizations, login to MyTrueAncestry. See a page with their logo (see above) near the upper, left corner, and a row of six tabs across the top:
  1. Results
  2. Civilizations
  3. Populations
  4. Royalty
  5. DNA Testing
  6. FAQ
Blog post by William Mortensen Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment